I smashed my GLOBE prepaid SIM card to pieces because I wasn’t able to control my anger towards a lazy person.
I was contemplating whether to get a GLOBE or a SUN plan. I wanted SUN because it’s much cheaper for getting in touch with a lazy person but most of my contacts use GLOBE — including that lazy person who gave multiple excuses why he’s too lazy churning to SUN. My supervisor advised me to layoff the selfishness and consider practicality. Blergh!
After a month, I subscribed to GLOBE’s My FULLY LOADED Plan. I got the cheapest package and I took the 5th Freebie, which is a “call and text unlimited for 1 GLOBE/TM number” … Of course, I enrolled the lazy person’s number for that freebie. I also got a new phone — the SAMSUNG GT-C3303K a.k.a “SAMSUNG Champ”.
This is my first touchscreen phone and I was told that this is not for impatient people like me. Although, I’m fed up with the usual ones and the W395’s response time is too slow so I thought of giving it a try. I thought I was gonna get the SAMSUNG Corby but I have no qualms getting the Champ as it’s a more recent model and it’s JET BLACK!!!
- Even though it’s a bit bigger than the W395, it’s still pretty light — maybe even lighter than the W395.
- The display and everything that comes with it are big enough, which helps because I am myopic.
- The widgets make it more convenient for me to browse the applications that I frequently use instead of searching from the Main Menu.
- Multiple alarms! LoL!
- Contact lists are fully-customizable, just like my previous Nokia N70 (the phone which slipped from my pocket while on my way to work! *sob*) …
- Sending SMS is quite easy and the response time of the touchscreen is much faster than the W395.
- THE BASS! OMG! Its Media Player has more bass than my Philips GoGear Spark! RAWRRR! The equalizers are preset but the Rock EQ is well-tuned; suitable for my music listening preference.
- It’s got a 3.5mm headphone jack. I can use my Sennheiser PX100 and FiiO E5 without any special cord required. Hooray!
- The FM Radio can be played with or without an earbud plugged in. All the other mobile phones I had need the cans plugged in before it works.
- Battery life is long-lasting — whether idle or used excessively.
- It’s got a REJECT function. This allows me to block unwanted text messages and calls. XD
- The camera is only 1.3 Megapixel and the quality is bad.
- The USB cable is a “rare and expensive kind” … *sob*
- No WiFi !!!
- The response time slows down when accessing the Internet.