I never had major regrets although there are instances wherein I ‘ll think of my past decisions or doings as a waste of my time, money or effort.
These are some of the things I did that made me upset …
- I should never have bought a Philips GoGear Spark. I should’ve invested my money for an iPod. My DAP began malfunctioning a few months after I bought it. The fault is irritating but tolerable.
- I should never have trusted headphones other than those from Sennheiser. The Audio-Technica ATH-SJ1 I bought was a waste of money — somewhat. I gave it to my younger sister as a present.
- I should’ve saved up money to buy my own dSLR.
- I should’ve stuck to my diet so my face and tummy will not bloat.
- I should’ve organized or attended at least one photoshoot.
- I should’ve grabbed the collar and kicked the a$$ of that guy who rammed me with his motorbike.
Anyway, these’re what’s on top of my head.
The one other thing that I pondered on for a very long time is my otaku side.
What could’ve happened if I am not into animé and computer games? Prolly, I’ll be a beauty pageant freak or a fashionista or someone famous. LoL!
The only thing is, if I wasn’t an otaku, I may never have met my Dada. He’s contributed much to me. I cannot imagine what my life would be like if he’s not even a part of it.
Like what’s engraved on the personalized key-chain I gave him …
“If the things that happened to me never happened … I would never have met you, I would neve have your love and I will never know the true meaning of happiness.”™
This is in response to the 30-days blogging challenge.